Through this post, I teach you to insert a table in MS Word 2013. It’s not a difficult task to insert a table in a word document. Here a complete step-by-step guide on how to insert a table in MS Word 2013. Just follow the steps on your pc.
In this post, you learn
- How to insert a table in Word 2013
- How to erase cells from the table in Word 2013
- How to add color on the table in Word 2013
How to insert a Table in Word 2013
1. Open Word 2013 you can find it using the windows 🔎 option and click on INSERT > Table and select the cells as your table need.
2. If your table large than 10×8, then go to the Insert Table option and then give the number of columns and number of rows, then click on the OK button. (See screenshot 1&2 below)
Now the table will be successfully inserted into your Word document.
How to Erase Cell From the Table
To erase the cells of the table first you have to select the table (just click on the sign like ☩ shown in the top-left corner of the table) then click on the LAYOUT under TABLE TOOLS (shown in the top bar) and then click on the Eraser.
Now point the eraser on the cell that you want to erase from the table and then click on it.
How to Add Color On The Table
To add a color or design on the table first you have to select the table(To select just click on the sign like ☩ shown in the top-left corner), then click on the DESIGN under the TABLE TOOLS and expand the Table Styles dialog box and select a preset design
You can add a custom color to a cell or a row or a column of the table. To add a custom color on a row of the table just select the respected row and then go to the DESIGN > Shading and select a color from the color dialog box
You can follow the same steps to add a custom color on the individuals’ cells or a column respectively of the table.