Want to insert a video into your PowerPoint presentation slide? – But how?
What if you don’t know how to insert video into a PowerPoint slide. Well, don’t worry here we are to help you. Throughout this tutorial, I’m going to show how to insert a video into a PowerPoint presentation slide.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint is one of the most powerful presentations software and also the most popular. Its ultimate cool features make you easier to finish your task and helps to design amazing attractive presentations. One of those features we are going to discuss ” Video embedding” feature into the slide.
You can easily insert/embed a video into a slide from your PC or even from the internet ( YouTube or Web). If you want to insert a video into your presentation slide then just follow this tutorial till the end.
Here below I’m sharing a complete simple and easy step by step guide on how to insert video into PowerPoint slides with every single step screenshot instructions.
How to Insert Video in PowerPoint Slide
1. Open PowerPoint and just simply follow all the steps given below.
2. Create your presentation slides and select that slide where you want to insert a video then simply go to the INSERT tab and click on Video option under the Media section.
3. Select an option you want to insert video from Online sources (YouTube or from the web) or from your PC. Below we discuss both of these features. First, to insert a video into your PowerPoint presentation slide from online sources just simply follow. Click on the “Online video” option and now choose the source (YouTube or Web ) then just insert the video URL and search that video. After that select the video and hit the Insert button.
4. Another way to insert a video from your computer folder, just select the “Video on my PC” option and browse that video file location then select and click on the Insert button.
5. That’s done, your video will successfully be inserted into that presentation slide. You can customize the video frame as you want, there is also some preset frame design available. All of these can be done from the Format tab under the Video Tools option. To play this video click the play button.
That’s the end of our tutorial.
For this tutorial, I used Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 version. Also, you can follow the same steps on the earlier higher versions of PowerPoint.