Microsoft Office Word opens with its default white page background color of a document page. You can easily change the default background color of the page. Changing the page color is most useful to attract readers to the particular page.
So, Today in this post I’m going to share a step-by-step guide on how you can change the default Microsoft Office Word (2013 version) page color.
How to change background color in MS Word 2013
1. Open MS Word 2013 version.
2. Go to the DESIGN > Page Color and choose a color from the color picker dialog box.
3. That’s done your Word document page color will be changed into that color, you choose.
4. If you want to use a custom background-color on your document page, then follow step 2 and choose the More Colors option.
5. Then a Color dialog will be open, now select Custom and choose a color using the pointer. after that click on the Ok button.
That’s how easily you can change the default Microsoft Word document page background-color white into your a custom color.