Today in this post, I’m going to share with you a step by step guide on how to change album art using the VLC media player.
Change Album Art Using VLC
1. Open the VLC Media player then click on the Media > Open File option [For shortcut press Ctrl + O]. Now select the music file where you want to change the album art.
2. Now double click on the album art of the audio file, you will see this on the bottom of the left-sidebar.
3. Then the media information dialog box will be open, to add or change the album art just right-click on the album art then select the “Download cover art” option if you want to download the cover art online
4. Now select the cover image you want to add as the cover art of the song and click on the “Open” option
5. Now, if you want to change or edit other media information like Title, Artist, Album name, etc. After all, done click on the Save Metadata button