Want to type multi-languages on your android device but don’t have the feature of a multilingual option in the default keyboard. Use a multilingual keyboard app. There are many keyboard apps available on the google play store which support multilingual feature.
Today in this post we list some best multilingual keyboard apps for your android device that might be helped you a lot.
Best Multilingual Keyboard Apps for Android
- Google Indic Keyboard
- Xploree AI Keyboard
- Swiftkey Keyboard
- Go Keyboard
- Mint Keyboard
- Classic Big Keyboard
- Facemoji Keyboard
Gborad is the fast, smart and most reliable multilingual keyboard app by Google LLC. Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing with Emojis, GIPs and more.
- Glide Typing – Type faster by sliding your finger form letter to letter.
- Voce typing – Easily dictate text on the go
- Handwriting – Write in cursive and printed letters.
- Emoji & GIFs – Search and share GIFs, Emoji for the perfect reaction.
- Google Translate – Translate as you type in the keyboard.
- Multilingual typing – No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
2. Google Indic Keyboard
Google Indic Keyboard is one of the best multilingual featured keyboard apps for android devices by Google LLC. Google Indic Keyboard allows you to type messages, emails, socials updates in your own native language on your android device.
- Transliterations mode – Get output in your native language by spelling out the pronunciation using English letters (For example, namaste > नमस्ते )
- Handwriting mode – Write directly on your android phone screen.
- Hinglish mode – If you choose “Hindi” as an input language the English keyboard will suggest both English and Hinglish terms.
- Native keyboard mode – Type directly in native script.
3. Xploree AI Keyboard
Xploree AI Keyboard is a multi-features keyboard app by Keypoint Technologies. This keyboard app supports multilingual keyboard, live Cricket theme, GIFs, Stickers and Emojis. Even you can customize the keyboard height which helps gives better typing experience.
- Typing made fun – Type faster, smarter with effective auto-correct, intelligent word, and emoji prediction, stickers and more.
- Multilingual typing – Easily type in more than 150 global languages including 49 Indic languages.
- Colorful Animated themes – Make your keyboard colorful makeovers with free animated themes for every season and every reason.
- Glide typing – Type like a ninja without lifting a finger. It’s faster, easier and enjoyable.
- Fun emojis & stickers – Best mobile keyboard to choose and use from 1200+ cute emojis and stickers to make your chatting fun.
4. SwiftKey Keyboard
SwiftKey Keyboard is the best swipe keyboard from Microsoft. The keyboard also supports the multilingual feature over 300 languages. This keyboard learns your writing style, so you can type faster. Use your custom keyboard to type and send emojis, GIFs. SwiftKey learns your favorite emojis so you can always seed your friends the right reactions.
- Best Swipe Keyboard – Custom keyboard toolbar with an expandable menu filed with quick shortcuts. Swipe to type or touch to type.
- Custom Keyboard – Customize your keyboard size and layout with 100+ colorful keyboard themes. Also, you can make custom keyboard themes with your photograph as the background.
- Emoji Keyboard – Emoji keyboard is adaptive, learning and predicting your favorite emoticons for any conversation. Browse the GIF keyboard to find the best one for your reaction.
- Multilingual Keyboard – SwiftKey supports over 300 languages globally.
5. GO Keyboard
GO Keyboard is an emoji keyboard that understands you most-Bored with a plain android keyboard. There are 10000+ colorful themes, 1000+ emoji, and GIFs, 100+ fonts and you can swipe to input smoothly. GO Keyboard supports 60+ languages and thousands of themes. The emoji, emoticons, and stickers in the keyboard are compatible across all popular apps.
- Emoji, Emoticon & Sticker – Turn plain text into smiley emoji and emoticons. Communicate with emoji and emoticons. GO Keyboard has a free to use a pack of 800 emoticons, emoji, and sticker.
- Personalized Expert – GO keyboard has 10000+ colorful themes compatible with emoji keyboard and new themes are delivered weekly. You can also set keyboard background wallpaper.
- Word Correction – Smart enough to recognize mistyping, provide correction suggestions and make your typing easy.
- Voice Typing – Free with voice input. The more you use it, the better it recognizes what you want and gives you accurate word suggestions.
- Multilingual – Go Keyboard supports 60+ global languages.
6. Mint Keyboard
Mint Keyboard is a keyboard app specially designed for all Indian users and mi fans. Mint keyboard comes with cutting edge Artificial Intelligence to enrich expressions and conversations on a keyboard like never before. This keyboard supports almost all Indic languages. The keyboard with AI engine builtin learns continuously and personalizes to match the unique way of typing including your local language words, shortcuts, slang and personal emoji preferences.
- Type & Swipe – Mint keyboard with AI-powered multiple auto-correct modes provides accurate suggestions and predictions to speed up your typing and swiping.
- Emoji & Sticker – The Mint keyboard provides relevant multiple emoji suggestions as you type with unlimited free emojis to express love and all your emotions.Daily new stickers to share directly from the keyboard.
- Themes – Make your own custom keyboard theme with your photo as the background. Also, get weekly new colorful keyboard themes and photos.
- Multilingual – Mint keyboard supports all Indian languages for typing and speech-to-text. Type in English and auto-transliterate to any language.
7. FancyKey Keyboard
FancyKey Keyboard is a free customized keyboard app for android with cool fonts, 1600+ emoji, emoji arts, emoticons, personalized themes, autocorrect input and word predictions. The fancyKey keyboard app also supports 30+ languages globally.
- 1600+ integrated emoji & emotions keyboard which is compatible across all popular apps.
- 30+ funky fonts
- Advanced auto-correct & auto-suggest engine.
- Fully customizable keyboard wallpaper and layout with 30+ free themes available.
- 50+ different typing sounds.
- 30+ languages
8. Facemoji Keyboard
Facemoji is an emoji-centric android keyboard app with 3600+ emoji, emoticons, GIFs, stickers on this emoji keyboard. Facemoji helps you to spice up chat on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp. The faster hands-free typing of voice input allows speech to text direction and boost your input speed. This keyboard provides thousands of cool keyboard themes or you can also choose your own photo to make a keyboard background.
- Emoji & GIFs – Shares thousands of smiley, special GIFs, and themes with your friends.
- Multilingual – Facemoji keyboard supports multiple languages.
- Keyboard customization – You can customize this keyboard color, fonts, and keyboard wallpaper. Take a photo or choose a photo from the gallery as your keyboard background.
- Keyboard Themes – Countless keyboard themes are available to match your style numerous keyboard themes, emoji keyboard themes.
- Fast Typing – Type fast and accurately with super-smart auto-correct, emoji prediction, and next word suggestion tech.
That’s the end of our best multilingual keyboard app list for android phones in 2020. Hope this information will helpful for you.